1. Search for a deer outline image online. Enlarge or shrink image as needed to cover the entire face of a 20” x 20” square pillow.
2. Print the deer outline onto paper.
3. Pin the paper pattern onto felt.
4. Trim around the deer using Fiskars® Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears (10”). Unpin and remove paper pattern.
5. Spray the wrong side of the felt deer with an adhesive. Baste felt deer onto fabric.
6. Hand appliqué around the perimeter of the felt deer using embroidery floss.
7. Use Fiskars® Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears (10”) to trim fabric with appliqué to measure 20” x 20” (plus seam allowances). Trim pillow back from contrasting fabric.
8. Sew fabric pieces RS together leaving an opening to insert pillow form.
9. Insert pillow form.