1. Start by embellishing the leaf connectors with beads. Cut a one-yard piece of silver 28-gauge wire. Starting at one end of the leaf connector, wrap on the wire a few times.
2. Create a leaf by stringing 4-7 seed beads, then trapping the last bead by going back down through the next-to-last bead previously strung. Continue stringing 3-6 more beads, then also going back through the starting bead to create a leaf shape.
3. Wrap the wire a few more times and add a single 2mm pearl.
4. Wrap a few more times to situate the wire in a new spot and add a new leaf in the same manner as above. Vary the size and shape of the leaves for a more natural look.
5. Continue adding leaves and single 2mm pearls until achieving the desired fullness.
6. Repeat on a second leaf connector, mirroring the shape of the first one.
7. To assemble the necklace, string a single 8mm glass pearl onto a silver eyepin and form a simple loop.
8. String on a single 6mm glass pearl onto an eyepin and form a simple loop. Repeat and connect together to create two chains of pearl connectors, each 6&-7&long.
9. Assemble the necklace, finishing off the ends with a silver lobster clasp