SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Air Gold Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Scoring stylus
- 12" x 12" paper
- Hot glue
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10141.
- Place paper on cutting mat. Cut diamond templates using the Cricut Explore.
- Fold the diamond template at all score marks.
- Use hot glue to attach flaps to corresponding sides, placing the twine through the center of the diamond before gluing all sides.
- Add next diamond to the twine approximately 5" from first diamond.
- Continue adding diamonds until desired length.