SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 chainette tassels: 3" white or ivory
- 4 jewelry charms
- 20 to 28-gauge jewelry wire in color and material of choice
- Needle-nose pliers
- 4 fabric dye colors
- 4 bowls for dyeing
Follow manufacturer’s directions for dyeing tassels.
- Wrap wire over and around the original wrapped section of one tassel, leaving a 3"- 4" tail.
- String remaining wire through one jewelry charm. Connect to wire-wrapped section of tassel to secure.
- Prepare one color of fabric dye in a bowl. Dip 1/2" of the tassel end into the dye. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for time required.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for remaining tassels, dip-dye each tassel in a different color.
- Rinse and dry completely.
- Slide tassel loop over rolled napkin, with jewelry charms facing up.