Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pool Noodle
- 8-10 Pictures
- Muslin strips or burlap ribbon
- Black cardstock
- 1 Black button
- 1 Metal paper fastener
- Letter and number stickers in white
- Glue sticks and glue gun
- Duct Tape
- Graduation tassel
- Cut the pool noodle to desired size and tape the two ends together.
- Wrap the shape in strips of drop cloth or burlap ribbon and glue to secure.
- Gather 8-10 pictures of your child at various ages, trim and mount to black cardstock.
- Create cardstock mortarboard by cutting an 8" square piece of black cardstock.
- Hot glue a black button to a paper fastener, insert it into the center of the mortarboard square and secure on the back.
- Using stickers, add child's name and year to the mortarboard.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the wreath for hanging, before adding pictures.
- Hot glue mortarboard to wreath form
- Hot glue the pictures around the wreath with a dab of glue in the center of each picture, varying the angle and slightly overlapping.
- Hang child's graduation tassel from the button on the mortarboard.
- Hang wreath using ribbon.