SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Printed Mason jars
- Jar rings & Lids
- Chalk jar tags
- White paint pen
- Epsom salt
- Baking soda
- Essential oils
- Food coloring (optional)
- Flowers, potpourri mix-ins (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix: 6 parts coarse sea salt; 3 parts epsom salts, to soothe tired muscles and reduce inflammation; and 1 part baking soda, to soften waters and alleviate skin irritation.
- Mix a few drops of essential oils into the salts, stir to distribute evenly.
- Optional- for a lightly colored bath salt, add a few drops of food coloring, and add any flowers or potpourri elements as desired.
- Add the mixture to jars, and top them with a metal ring and lid.