1. Use paper trimmer to cut one 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece of yellow striped pattern paper. Fold in half to create card base.
2. Using the Ashlyn’s Alphabet cartridge, cut the following shape: 1 tag (2" + Tag) from light blue cardstock
3. Embellish tag with washi tape and ribbon as desired. Adhere to card front.
4. Using the Edge to Edge cartridge, cut the following shape: 1 doily (3-1/2" + Key 21) from white cardstock.
5. Adhere doily to card front folding right edge to inside front of card. Adhere paper rosette on top of doily.
6. Embellish as desired.