SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" embroidery hoop
- Doily of choice
- Black poms
- Black chenille stems
- Green hemp or floss
- Black ribbon
- Black acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- Separate hoops. Paint both sections of the hoop black and allow to dry.
- String the doily onto the inner hoop with green hemp or floss.
- Place inner hoop inside the larger hoop and tighten the screw.
- Cut an 8" length of black ribbon and tie onto the screw for hanging.
- Cut 4 chenille stems in half. Glue 2 poms together and the center of the stems under the larger pom to make a spider.
- SCut a 6" length of hemp or floss. Glue one end to bottom of the spider, and tie the other end to the hoop.