1. Using Bold Rainbow Silky Cord, measure and cut 9" of cord. (two 4" segments & one 1" segment).
2. Cut a 20" segment off of each of the 4" cord segments.
3. Gather cords; put ends of two longer cord segments together, then put ends of 20" cord segments 5" below the longer cord ends.
4. Make knot (including all cord segments) 6" from the ends of longer cords; pull tight. Secure with glue and trim any excess cords from the 20" segments.
5. Secure base cords to work surface using tape.
6. Begin Double Knot Macrame by taking the 2 left strands and crossing them over the right strands. Then, loop them under the rights strands to make a single half hitch knot and pull tight.
7. Cross the strands on the right over the strands on the left and loop them under to make a single half hitch knot; pull tight.
8. Continue knotting by repeating Steps 5-6 until reaching desired length.
9. Tie a knot; trim excess working cords, secure with glue.
10. Make knots on each end of bracelet approximately 3" away from macrame knots.
11. Using the 1" cord segment make a sliding knot using the following directions.
To make sliding macrame knot:
1. Form the bracelet ends into a circle by slightly overlapping the ends.
2. Place tape near the topmost knot to anchor cords to work surface.
3. With the 12" cord centered behind the bracelet cords make 3 flat square macrame knots.
4. Tie a knot on the backside and secure with glue. Trim excess cords.
*This project makes up to 6 bracelets.