Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass cylinder
- Wood pieces
- Acrylic paint: cream
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Rope or cord
- Saw (optional)
- Floating candle
- Clean cloth
- To give wood an aged look, paint wood pieces with a thin layer of cream paint. Do not allow the paint to dry, instead wipe off with old, but clean cloth. Set pieces aside to dry.
- If necessary trim down wood pieces using a saw.
- Hot glue the wood pieces to the glass cylinder.
- Wrap cord around driftwood a couple times, tie a monkey’s fist knot and secure with hot glue.
- Fill container about 3/4 full with water and place floating candle on top.