Repair holes, tears or won areas with these Dritz Twill Iron-On Patches-Assorted. Simply iron them onto the desired piece of fabric to adhere permanently. This pack includes a total of 16 twill patches in assorted sizes, which you can cut to the desired shape. The colors are black, navy, grey and khaki.
- Brand: Dritz
- Includes 16 pieces
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 inches (4 patches), 3 x 3 inches (4 patches) & 2 x 3 inches (8 patches)
- Content: Cotton
- Uses: Repair a tear, worn area or hole. Cut to desired shape
- Instructions: Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application. Wash garment before applying patch. Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on "cotton" setting. Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch. Working on a firm, protected, heat-resistant surface, preheat worn area with iron. Position patch, shiny side down on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges. Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again if necessary
- Care: Washable & dry cleanable
- Warning: Always test on a scrap of intended fabric before use.