SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® 6"x24" acrylic ruler
- Fiskars® Amplify™ RazorEdge™ Shears
- 1/2 yd of fabric
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- Buttons (optional)
- Velcro® (optional)
- Embellishments (optional)
1. Cut 4 pieces of fabric – 2 approximately 2" longer than the e-reader and 2 approximately 6" longer. Cut 1 of each size from batting. Allow 1/2" to 1" for ease and seam allowance
2. Layer the 2 smaller fabrics right sides together with batting on top. Sew across one short end. Turn so fabrics are on the outside and press.
3. Layer the 2 larger pieces and batting as in step 2 then slip the smaller sewn piece between the fabric layers matching raw edges and pin. Sew all around with a 1/2" seam allowance leaving an opening for turning.
4. Turn, stitch opening closed and press.
5. Add buttons, Velcro® and embellishments if desired.