Finished size 45"x60"
1. Place Poly-fuse™ batting on hard surface. Place one of the printed fabric on top, right side up. Pin together.
2. Trace & cut out several different size circles on fabric & batting to make simple appliques.
3. Repeat with other coordinating printed fabrics.
4. Place white fabric right side up on table. Arrange the appliques on top of the fabric to create desired pattern.
5. Pin circles in place.
6. Iron circles to white fabric, following the Poly-fuse™ batting package directions. Add top stitching to circles if desired.
7. Place backing fabric right side down on table. Place the Toasty Cotton batting on the fabric. Place the white quilt top on top of batting. Baste or pin together.
8. Quilt & bind using desired method.