SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton food-crafting supplies:
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Candy Melts Candy: Red (4 oz. makes 12 treats), Dark Green (4 oz. makes 12 treats), Bright White (2 oz. makes 12 treats)
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Christmas Nonpareils
- Gold Sugar Pearls
- Pretzel rings
- Food-safe scissors
- Granulated sugar
- Mini marshmallows
1. Fill pretzel holes. Place pretzels on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Melt red and green Candy Melts candy, separately, in disposable decorating bags according to package directions. Cut small point off of disposable decorating bag. Use melted candy to fill hole in pretzels. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes. Reserve remaining melted red and green candy.
2. Attach marshmallow. Dip food-safe scissors in granulated sugar. Cut 1/8" off top of marshmallows and back of marshmallows. Melt bright white Candy Melts candy in a disposable decorating bag according to package directions. Use to attach marshmallows to top of pretzel ornaments. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes. Reserve remaining melted white candy.
3. Decorate Christmas nonpareils ornaments. Use reserved melted white candy to pipe line across the top and bottom of pretzels. Add nonpareils. Use melted red or green candy to pipe a line across the center of ornaments. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Decorate gold Sugar Pearl ornaments. Use melted green or red candy to pipe lines across top and bottom. Use melted white candy to pipe a line across the center. Add gold Sugar Pearls. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.