1. Make truffles. Prepare truffles following recipe directions. Roll into 1" balls. Place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Candy coat truffles. Melt white Candy Melts candy in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Use cradle tool from set to dip truffles completely into melted white candy. Tap tool gently on side of bowl to remove excess candy. Place truffles on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer remaining melted white candy to disposable decorating bag. Cut off small point from tip when ready to decorate.
3. Decorate truffles. Insert spear tool from set into truffle. Use gold food color spray to spray entire surface of truffles. Set on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to set, about 5 to 10 minutes. Use melted white candy in cut disposable decorating bag to pipe swirls on top of truffles. Allow to cool in refrigerator about 5 to 10 minutes.
1. In small saucepan, warm cream until beginning to steam; do not boil. Remove from heat and add 1 bag chopped candy and champagne flavoring. Stir until smooth. Place in medium bowl; refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Scoop and roll 1" diameter balls, place on parchment-lined cookie pan.
2. In large bowl, melt remaining candy according to package instructions. Dip truffles in candy and place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set, about 15-20 minutes.
3. Makes about 2 dozen truffles.