1. Ink up the stamp with VersaMark or other embossing ink. Stamp it onto a colored cardstock.
2. Apply clear embossing powder and heat with embossing gun gently from beneath. Be careful to move the heat tool around so as to not scorch the paper.
3. Once cooled, cut around image with paper cutter.
4. Apply Metallic Mint GelatosTM to the image directly. Use your finger or a blending wedge to apply in areas that the embossing powder is absent. The metallic will create a monochromatic and glimmery effect.
5. Wipe gently with a cloth or paper towel on embossing powder to remove any GelatosTM
Colors that might have remained there.
6. Glue to front of card. Punch a heart from cream-colored cardstock.
7. Apply the Big Brush Artist's Pen in Nougat to the sentiment stamp and stamp onto the heart slightly off center.
7. Glue to lower right of card and add crystals, pearls and Cabachon flowers.