SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice® Embossing Essentials design of choice ( trees, bark, leaves)
- Assorted fall color cardstock or folded cards
- Red, orange & yellow colored pencils
- Embossing stick
- Decorative marker
- Hardback journal
- Letter stickers
- Glue Stick
- Open up the plastic embossing folder.
- On the raised part of the folder, place the card or cardstock the embossing will be. Tape the embossing card to a flat surface and then tape the card or cardstock on top of the embossing card.
- Using the embossing stick, rub on the surface of the cardstock to make the design from the embossing card start to indent the paper.
- Once the design begins to appear, rub a colored pencil on it’s side over the design to enhance the image.
- Add design to journal or card. Embellish with sticker letters or verse.
- Apply any embellishments or trims.