Embroidered Hand Towels
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hand towels
- Embroidery thread
- Sewing thread
- Embroidery needle
- Sewing needle
- Water-soluble marker
- Cut a length of ribbon that is 1" wider than the width of the towel.
- Use the sewing needle and sewing thread to tack the ribbon in place along the bottom edge of the towel. Use multiple ribbons if desired.
- Fold the towel into thirds lengthwise.
- In the middle third of the towel, write the name or words desired for the embroidery.
- Use a backstitch to embroider the name onto the towel.