1. Make 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base.
2. Distress a 4" x 5-1/4" rectangle from pattern paper and adhere to the base.
3. Cut a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" from coordinating pattern paper. Place the Medallion 8 insert in the center of the square. Tape it in place with repositionable tape and cut/emboss with Grand Calibur&®.
4. Stamp sentiment on the top corner of the square and adhere on to the center of the card. Add gems under sentiment and in the center of the Medallion.
5. Add a 1" strip of pattern paper to the top of the card and one to the bottom.
6. Cover seam with ribbon.