1. Thread a head pin with a teardrop, a rondelle and a round. Form a loop.
2. Attach the bead drop to the bottom loop of the filigree connector. Attach an earring wire to the other end of the connector.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for the matching earring.
1. Cut (3) 21" lengths of beading wire.
2. Using crimp tubes, attach one end of each wire to a 6mm jump ring.
3. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach a toggle end to the jump ring from step 2.
4. Thread 105 bicones onto the first strand. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to a 6mm jump ring.
5. Thread 106 bicones onto the second strand of beading wire. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.
6. Make 21 teardrop/bicone drops.
7. Cut the following lengths of chain: (2) 1/4", (2) 1/2", (2) 3/4", (2) 7/8", (2) 1-1/16", (2) 1-1/8", (2) 1-1/4", (2) 1-3/8", (2) 1-5/8" and (1) 1-7/8".
8. Attach a bead drop to the end of each chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the other end of each chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each of the remaining two drops.
9. Thread the following pattern onto the third beading wire strand: 30 rounds, a jump ring with a drop, a round. Then alternate a chain with a drop then a round, threading on the shortest to the longest lengths of chain then back to the shortest length. Thread on 30 more rounds.
10. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.
11. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach the other toggle end to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.