SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Favorite cake mix or recipe
- Buttercream Icing Mix
- Neon Gel Icing Colors Set (Magenta*, Purple* & Orange colors used)
- Primary Gel Icing Colors Set (Yellow color used)
- Candy Eyeballs
- Black Jumbo Nonpareils
- Yellow Jumbo Nonpareils
- Twisted Purple Sprinkles
- 6-Cell Sprinkles Mix
- Standard 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- Standard Rainbow Cupcake Liners
- Cooling Grid
- 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set
- Prepare cake batter following your favorite recipe. Bake and cool cupcakes in red, yellow and purple cupcake liners.
- Prepare icing. Prepare buttercream icing according to package directions. Divide into three equal portions.
- Using Yellow gel color, tint one portion yellow. Using Orange icing color, tint one portion orange. Tint remaining portion purple using color combination provided.
- Decorate cupcakes. Prepare three decorating bags separately with tips 1M, 2D and 4B. Fill each bag with one color of icing.
- Alternating colors, pipe rosette on each cupcake. Top with sprinkles and candy eyeballs.