Tree measures 4 ft tall
1. Cut the Fabric bolt tube to the desired height with a hand saw.
2. Drill five holes evenly spaced around the top of the tube, continue by drilling 5 more holes at each tier level on the tube. Depending on how far apart you want the tiers spaced, roughly 10" -12" apart. When drilling the holes hold the drill at an angle so the bit it pointing upward, this will help to keep the dowels in the proper position.
3. Place the tube in the tree stand to hold it in place while working.
4. Cut the dowels roughly in thirds or halves. Make some longer for the bottom of tree.
5. Insert the dowels into the holes at each tier and glue in place. Angle dowels approximately 45-degrees from the tube. This will be the frame work for the tree.
6. Drape cream satin over the framework to create a base for each tier, hot glue in place.
7. Fill in between the tiers with tulle and lace. Cut a piece of fabric, gather at one end, secure the gather with masking tape and glue the masking tape end to the tree tube base. Continue until the tiers are filled, varying the tulle and lace.
8. Embellish the layers with christmas picks for desired look.