RS = Right side(s) WS = Wrong side(s)
1. Measure around the outside of the box; measure the height of box; cut fabric 1" longer than outside measurement and 3” more than height.
2. Follow manufacturer’s directions and spray adhesive to WS of fabric for box.
3. Lay fabric WS up on flat surface; place one side of box 1 1/2" down from top edge and 1/2" in from side edge; smooth and wrap fabric around all four sides box; folding under last ½” at corner.
4. Clip corners at top and bottom; fold to inside and bottom; press to seal. Extra glue may be needed to glue edges.
1. Measure box lid and add 4" to length and width.
2. Spray adhesive to WS of fabric for lid.
3. Lay fabric WS up on flat surface; place box lid in center of fabric; fold to lid sides.
4. Smooth fabric to lid and sides; clip corners and fold to inside; glue as needed.
5. Allow to dry thoroughly.