1. Bottom: Measure bottom and up both sides in both directions of photo box.
2. Add 1” to both measurements for cutting size.
3. Cut fabric.
4. Center box on wrong side of fabric and mark from corner to each edge (forms a square).
5. Leaving ½” extra at end flaps, cut out these squares.
6. Snip at an angle to each corner.
7. Spray adhesive on fabric.
8. Center box and bring up end flaps, smoothing and turning excess to inside of box.
9. Repeat for all sides.
10. Top: Repeat steps for box top.
11. Allow to dry.