1. Lay out fabrics to create color pattern for each flower. The more colors, the more interesting the vase of flowers will be.
2. Cut (2) 2" wide strips and make them 18" to 24" long to create medium and larger fabric flowers.
3. Fold strip in half and then in half again and glue as you continue until the entire strip in folded. For additional texture and interest, allow raw edges of fabric to show.
4. Start at one end of strip and begin rolling strip until a little bud forms. This will be the center of the flower when completed.
5. Once the bud of the flower is completed begin to turn and fold the strip. Secure in place with a little hot glue and if needed use ball head pin to hold in place.
6. Continue to fold, twist and glue into place fabric strip working around to create a unique shape.
7. Once flower is completed. Taking a Floral wire stem either wrap with floral tape or roll in fabric and glue in place. Keep 1/4" at one end free of fabric or floral tape and gently push into fabric flower and glue into place.
8. Create fabric leaves using two different fabrics. Draw a leaf shape onto a piece of poster board to use as a template create two sizes of leaves for additional interest. Cut two pieces of each fabric to create two leaves.
9. Cut a small piece of floral wire just short of the length of the fabric leaf. This will provide a little extra fabric to wrap to the stem and glue.
10. Place and glue wire on the wrong side of the bottom of one cut fabric leaf. Glue and place the top of the leaf into place.
11. Once leaf is glued to stem , shape the wire fabric leaf to add interest.