SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. Marvel’s Ant-Man allover cotton print
- 8" paper mache letters
- Mod Podge®
- Enamel spray paint
- Marking pen
- Paint the letters and allow to dry before beginning the project.
- Place the letters right side down on the back of the fabric, trace and cut the letters out along the cutline.
- Apply a thin coat of mod podge to the letters. Place the fabric on top and smooth the wrinkles out.
- Apply mod podge on top of the fabric and smooth out the wrinkles and allow to dry.
- Allow letters to dry for 20 minutes and reapply mod podge again. Repeat this step 4 times, allowing to dry between times.