SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Decorative box 13-1/2" x 7"
- Styrofoam™ block or potting soil to fit inside of decorative box
- Patio squares –rust (3)
- Plant stand
- Tree houses (2)
- Chairs (4)
- Assorted size trees (12)
- Bag of preserved sheet moss
- Bag of reindeer basil moss
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Insert the Styrofoam™ block into the decorative box. Glue it down if it is not a tight fit.
- Insert the tree houses into the Styrofoam™ block in desired locations. Use hot glue at the base to form a tight fit to the styrofoam.
- Insert the pinwheel in desired location and glue for tight fit.
- Place the patio squares in desired location and glue down to Styrofoam™.
- Place the tables and chairs in desired location and hot glue down.
- Place the trees all around and glue down.
- Pull apart the moss and cover the entire surface with it, making sure the moss weaves in between the patio squares, covers the foam, base of treehouses and base of trees, etc.
- Put random drops of glue under the moss to hold it down.