1. Cut Java Bean cardstock to 4-1/2"x12" & fold to form card base.
2. Cut Shattered No.-7 cardstock to 4"x5-3/4", emboss & sand to reveal pattern. Attach to card base.
3. Attach black & white twine to top of card & tie ends in bow.
4. Die-cut Banners from burlap paper & attach.
5. Die-cut Banners from patterned paper (Little Daisy) & cardstock (Tiger Eye, No. 18-s) & attach with pop-dots.
6. Trim “Counting Down the Days”? patterned paper from pad & attach.
7. Trim “calendar graph”? patterned paper from pad & attach.
8. Die-cut Alpha from burlap paper to spell out phrase “HI”? & attach.
9. Die-cut Tab from Shatter No.18-s & attach. Embellish with brad.
10. Die-cut Flowers from cardstock (Tiger Eye) & patterned paper (7 Gypsies, Bingo), (Canvas Corp, Black & Ivory French Script), layer & attach to card. Embellish with button.