1. Cut eight 16" squares of fabric.
2. Cut the vinyl sheets in half to make four 12" sheets.
3. Cut FALL letters at 10."x7" & number values 2" tall with a die-cutting machine or print the letters out on copy paper & tape on top of vinyl. Cut out design with a craft knife. Letters are shown in Arial font.
4. Peel backing off vinyl. Center stencil on top of four fabric squares.
5. Mix acrylic paint in a 2:1 ratio with fabric medium.
6. Using an up-and-down bouncing motion, apply the paint to the fabric inside the stencils. Peel off vinyl. Lay flat to dry for at least 1-2 Hours.
7. Pin bottoms of one painted & one blank pillow square with right sides together.
8. Sew a basting stitch with a 1/2" seam allowance along bottom.
9. Open and lay squares flat. Iron hemline open.
10. Place zipper face-down on the open hem and pin in place.
11. Flip fabric over. Using a zipper foot, sew zipper to the fabric, aligning the zipper foot with the hemline. Repeat step on other side of the zipper.
12. Use seam ripper to cut thread on the basting stitch to expose the zipper.
13. Fold the fabric with the right sides together & pin together.
14. Sew a 1/2" seam around the remaining three sides.
15. Turn the pillow cases right side out. Insert pillow forms.