1. The lace strip has holes running along one side.
2. Leave 3" unknitted at the beginning and end of project.
Scarf measures 3"x55"
1. Insert needle 5 times from back to the front through each hole at the top of the fabric.
2. Pick up right hand needle and knit into each hole. Continue knitting these 5 stitches on each row, always turning work in the same direction at end of rows.
3. Stop knitting when there is 1 yard left for binding off.
Bind off as usual. Pull the end of the fabric through the last bound off stitch and tighten. Trim leaving a 3" end. To finish the ends, fold under the edge and tack inside with sewing needle and matching thread.