Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sticko Dad Large Icons and Words
- Scrapbook Paper
- Binding Tape
- Cut four 5" x 7" pieces out of chipboard.
- Attach each chipboard piece together with tape. The length of the card should be 20".
- Cut and glue a different piece of scrapbook paper to each chipboard piece. Make sure to wrap the scrapbook paper around the raw edges.
- On the first chipboard piece, glue a matted photo to the center. Embellish piece with Sticko Dad Large Icons and Words.
- On the second piece, write a message and add stickers.
- On the third piece, create a pocket from scrapbook paper. Attach pocket to the left side of the chipboard piece with glue. Make sure to leave the top open to allow for memory storage.
- Insert photos, tags or other paper memories in the pocket.
- On the last piece, glue a matted photo to the center. Embellish with remaining stickers.
- Finish by adding additional embellishment to the card.