SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt squares- white, black & orange, 1 each
- 12" x 16" orange felt for tail
- Black elastic cording
- Craft fur
- Large black pompom
- Foam mask form
- Tacky glue
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Using the pattern as a guide, trace and cut out the all pieces and parts of the mask and tail.
- Cut elastic cording 12" and knot the end.
- Make a hole in top of tail to feed elastic through.
- Glue the fox shape to the foam mask form.
- Glue in place the felt pieces to decorate mask.
- Embellish mask/tail with craft fur.
- Add pompom to nose, cutting to make a diamond shape.
- Allow time to dry fully before wearing.