SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt: Light Brown, Dark Brown, Red, White, Cream, Light Green, Dark Green, Yellow
- Embroidery floss in coordinating colors
- General sewing supplies
- Cut 2 4" circles in white, waving edges slightly
- Cut 2 1-3/4" circles in yellow
- Stitch 1 yellow circle to middle of 1 white circle creating yolk, leaving a small opening.
- Stuff and stitch closed.
- Repeat c and d for other pieces.
- Cut 3 wavy 1" x 3/4" strips out of brown felt.
- Cut 6 skinny wavy strips ranging from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2" out of cream felt.
- Place 2 cream strip on 1 brown strip and stitch.
- Repeat to create 3 pieces of bacon all together.
- Cut 2 4"-5" slightly wavy circles out of light brown fabric.
- Cut 2 1-1/2" squares out of light yellow felt.
- Place yellow squares on pancake.
Optional: stitch butter pat to pancake round.
Using dark brown pieces: Stitch the felt strip together to create a circle; with right sides together, stitch one circle to the edge of the strip; repeat on the other side of the strip with the next circle leaving a small opening; stuff and stitch closed.
Repeat b with the light brown felt.
Optional: on the larger light brown circle, stitch small white dots to represent sesame seeds.
Using the remaining light brown felt: stitch the larger and smaller circle together, matching the edges and leaving a small opening; stuff and stitch closed.
Take white felt and fold in half; cut 3-4 more circles from the center of the circle, this will create the onions.
- Dark brown felt cut 2 - 4" diameter circles and 1 - 1/2" x 13" strip.
- Light brown felt cut 1 - 4" diameter circle, 1 - 5" diameter circle and 1 - 1/2" x 13" strip.
- White felt cut 1 - 4" diameter circle.
- Dark green felt cut 1 or 2 - 4" diameter wavy circles.
- Light green felt cut 1 or 2 - 4" diameter wavy circles.
- Yellow/cream felt cut 1 - 4" x 4" square and 1 - 4" diameter circle.
- Red felt cut 3 - 4" diameter circles.
Optional: cut small circles out of the square piece of yellow/cream felt to creat Swiss cheese.
With the red felt cut 4-6 small pie wedges out of 2 of them, leaving the outside perimeter intact; stack one cut out piece, then the full circle the the last cut out piece; stitch around edge.
- Cut 1 1.5" x 5" rectangle out of yellow felt.
- Fold in half and stitch along edges.
- Repeat a and b until you have the desired number of fries.