1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on project.
2. Click “Customize”? and personalize the text on the tag. Select the tag and text and click “Attach”?.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock and felt. Insert the Cricut® Explore™ Scoring Stylus and Cricut®Color Antiquity Pen in Midnight into accessory clamp A when prompted by the software.
4. Fold box and lid on the score lines. Assemble using adhesive.
5. Layer and adhere flowers and leaves using hot glue. Attach the glitter brad.
6. Tie ribbon around the box. Attach the poinsettia and tag.