1. Trace cup cozy pattern onto wool felt. Cut out, cutting along traced line.
2. Trace and cut small and large flowers patterns onto wool felt scraps.
3. Layer small flower onto large flower. Center both flowers onto cup cozy and needle felt in place.
4. Place a nickel-sized amount of yarn onto the center of the flower and needle felt in place.
5. For added design details, add French knots around the center and petals of the flower using embroidery floss.
6. Wrap wool felt cozy around cup to determine the correct size. Adjust as needed so that cozy is snug, but not tight. Using 6 strands of embroidery floss, secure ends of cozy together with straight embroidery stitches to secure.