SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Fabric Tie-Dye Kit Classic
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- White 100% cotton bandana
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Wash shirt and bandana and leave damp. Lay shirt out on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles. Fold bandana into fourths.
- Twist shirt into a spiral tie and secure with rubber bands.
- Mix dye colors according to package instructions.
- Apply colors to tied shirt in wedge shaped sections.
- Apply Turquoise dye to outside edges of folded bandana.
- Cover both with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
- Remove ties from shirt and rinse shirt and bandana under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry shirt and bandana as fabric requires.
- Use scissors to cut off sleeves and neckline of shirt as desired.
- Use scissors to shred the back of shirt in horizontal lines approx. 1” apart.