1. Roll a 3/4”? ball from the green clay for bottom; flatten slightly.
2. Roll 2 small green cylinder shapes for legs; press legs onto sides of bottom.
3. Roll a 1”? ball from the red clay and shape it into a slight cone shape for body; set on top of green bottom (refer to photo).
4. For arms, roll two red cylinder shapes and press onto body.
5. Roll a 3/4”? ball from the flesh toned clay and press onto body.
6. Use a small amount of flesh tone to form ears.
7. With detailing tool, create a mouth by pressing the shape into the head.
8. Use small flat disks of white and black to create eyes; press onto head.
9. Use a small ball of red to create nose; press onto head.
10. Shape red clay into a hat; press onto head.
11. Shape red clay into a two feet; press onto legs.
12. Shape flesh tone clay into 2 balls for hands; press onto body.
13. Roll 3 small white balls and press onto body for buttons.
14. Follow manufacturer's directions and bake.