SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/3 yd Flannel
- 2 ft Mini pom trim
- Size 20 plastic snaps
- Snap pliers for plastic snaps
- Zipper foot for sewing machine
- Print out attached PDF and cut out the bib template. Cut two bib pieces out of your flannel.
- Match the edge of the mini pom trim to the raw edge of one bib piece, ending the pom trim roughly at the height of the neckline.
- Use the zipper foot on your sewing machine to baste the pom trim to the edge of the bib.
- Place the second bib piece over top the first bib piece, with the pom trim sandwiched in between. Pin into place and sew all the way around the bib, leaving an opening to turn the bib right side out.
- Clip triangular notches into the seam allowance about every 1/2" around the curves to help reduce the seam bulk and allow the seam to lie flat. Turn right side out through the opening. Hand or machine stitch the opening closed.
- Add snaps following the snap plier instructions.
- If you do not have a zipper foot for your sewing machine, the mini pom trim in this project is thin enough and malleable enough that you could use a regular presser foot instead. Watch to make sure that the pom trim is staying in place and that you are steadily sewing to the side of the poms.