SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd. Character Bubbles fleece fabric
- Foam cubes (4" high density) 14" squares (3)
- Trash bags (3)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
To print the templates, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Cut one 15" x 57" piece of fabric - side
- Cut two 15" square pieces of fabric - top and bottom
- Sew the side fabric together along the 15" edge to form a large tube.
- Place the tub and top piece of fabric right sides together and sew all four sides to the top.
- Pin the bottom piece of fabric right sides together with the tub. Sew three sides of the bottom leaving one side open, clip corners and turn right side out.
- Place the foam squares into the trash bags and insert one at a time into the opening. Fold the edges of the fabric in 1/2" and stitch the opening closed using the ladder stitch.