SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Packages of inexpensive burgundy handle paintbrushes
- Assorted silk flowers: black, purples, whites
- 1 Spool of black ribbon 2” wide
- 1 Roll of floral tape or floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Assorted colors of floral spray or tie dye spray: purple, teal, pink, coral, yellow
- Using the floral spray, lightly spray the edges of the white flowers and let them dry.
- Using the same spray, paint the tips of the paintbrushes so that they look like they are being used for painting.
- In one hand arrange the flowers like you are holding a bouquet. Once you have achieved the look you want. Wrap wire tightly around the group of flowers while they are in the final desired position.
- Snip off all of the ends of the flowers at the same length allowing enough room for holding the bouquet and for the paintbrushes to point downward.
- Wrap ribbon around the clutch of flowers to cover the floral tape or wire.
- Cut the ends of the ribbons to the desired length.