Bride's Dress: Pattern Vogue 9053 (Click Here for Fabric Options)
Flower Girl: Pattern McCall's 5795 (Click Here for Fabric Options)
Large Boho Bridal Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Always select florals in odd numbers this will help in creating a more natural look to the bouquet.
- Determine the length of your bouquet and cut stems and remove lower leaves on the stems.
- Bundling the 3 larger flowers, use floral tape wrap twice around the stems to keep the floral together as you build the bouquet.
- Next as you rotate the bundle in your hand add a stem at a time alternating the different florals and fillers.
- Add remaining fillers to the perimeter to unify the bundle and trim any additional length from the stems if needed.
- Secure by bouquet using natural raffia or as a temporary fastener and add floral tape to desired length.
- Wrap ribbon by crossing the ends and then continue to wrap and tie.
- Option: Cut 2 longer pieces of ribbon and tie them to the neck of the bouquet or add additional widths of ribbon to the sash.
- Tie in a knot that faces front and place a bead of hot glue on the back to keep ribbon in place.
- Cut the ribbon to desired length with a clean cut.
Flower Girl Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 30” Delphinium spray in Pink
- Gypsophila Garland
- Floral tape
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Wire cutters
- Cut small Delphinium flowers off of stem and add to the ends of the headband. Attached with floral tape.
- Cut off individual leaves from the Delphinium stem and add them to the string in between the flowers. Attach to string with floral tape.
- Pluck off small clumps of the gypsophila from the garland and tuck in between the flowers on the string. Attach with floral tape.
- Attach any pieces to the string that need support with the hot glue.