1. Cut yellow Foamies® sheet into the shape of the back of the bus.
2. Determine placement of photo and adhere to the yellow Foamie® bus shape.
3. Choose the lettering in the desired colors, for the child’s name and grade to be placed at the top and bottom of the frame.
4. Choose the numbers in the desired colors, for the age or grade to be placed on the sides of the frame.
5. Use pieces and parts from the alphabet bucket, for lights and embellishments on the sides and top of the frame.
6. Cut black Foamies® sheet into tires for the back of the bus.
7. Lay everything out for placement. Once the design has been established, peel off the backings and stick everything in place.