Cutting:Linen: 32"x16" pieceLining: 32"x16" pieceFusible Fleece: 32"x16" piece
1. Fuse Fleece to wrong side of Linen.
2. Fold linen piece in half with right sides together to a 16" square. Sew sides together at 1/2" seam allowance. (optional: pinch bottom corners and sew 2" from corner)
3. Repeat step 2 with the lining piece, leaving a 4" opening in one side.
4. Pin the piece of elastic to the center front top of one outside piece lining up cut ends with raw edge of fabric. (skip for roll down)
5. Place the layers right sides together lining up the raw edges. Sew around top opening.
6. Turn right side out through lining opening. Sew opening in lining closed. Push lining inside clutch and stitch 1/4" from top opening.
7. Sew button on front 3" from the bottom center front.
8. Fold over and loop elastic around button or roll down and hold for closure.