1. Remove the glass from the frames.
2. Basecoat all the frames with Maui Sand. Allow to dry.
3. Paint one frame Summer Porch over the Maui Sand. Paint the second frame Seaside Villa over the Maui Sand. Paint the third frame Vintage Victorian over the Maui Sand. Allow to dry.
4. Lightly sand frames with the sanding block until the Maui Sand begins to show through.
5. Remove all the dust from frames and apply the Clear Wax. A little wax goes a long way. Allow the wax to dry overnight.
6. Buff with a soft cloth.
CHIPPY BREAD BOX
1. Basecoat the box with Spanish Moss. Allow to dry.
2. Rub candle wax all over the box. Concentrate on the corners and other areas that would typically be worn during use.
3. Paint Vintage Mustard over the Spanish Moss and the candle wax. Allow to dry.
4. Begin scraping the box with the smallest scraper. Continue until desired appearance is achieved.
5. Lightly sand the box to remove any lumps left from scraping.
6. Remove any paint chips or dust.
7. Apply Clear Wax to the box. A little wax goes a long way. Allow the wax to dry overnight.
8. Buff the wax with a soft cloth.