- Babyville Boutique:
- Forest Friends PUL - 1 yd
- Stay Dri™ Wicking Fabric – I yd
- Fleece – 1 yd
- Omnigrid® Ruler, rotary cutter, mat
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Iron and pressing surface
DIRECTIONS: 3/8? seam allowance
- From Forest Friends PUL, cut one 36? square, two 36? x 3-3/4? strips, and two 30-3/4? x 3 3/4? strips
- From wicking fabric cut one 30-3/4 square and from fleece, one 36? square.
- Stitch each 30 3/4? PUL strip to 2 opposite sides of wicking square. Stitch 36? x 3 3/4? strips to 2 remaining sides.
- Layer fabric squares, fleece on bottom, wicking fabric right side up, and PUL, right side down; Pin. Stitch around leaving a 6? opening on one side.
- Turn mat to right side through opening and hand stitch opening closed. Topstitch around 3/8? from edge and again on wicking fabric 1/8? from seam line.