RS = right sides. All seam allowances are 1/2".
1. Lay the four 8" squares on flat surface in desired arrangement, with the patterns running in the correct direction (not upside down).
2. Pin two squares, RS together, on one side. Sew and press seam open. Repeat with the other two squares.
3. Pin one side of the two units, RS together, matching center seams.
Sew and press the seam open. This is the pillow front.
4. Pin 15" square pillow back to pillow front, RS together, on all four sides.
Sew around pillow, leaving a 6" opening. Turn pillow cover RS out.
5. Insert the pillow form. Hand sew the opening closed.