1. Remove the glass from the frame.
2. Using the glass (or paper fillers) from the frame as a guide, cut the board and fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. There are two ways to adhere fabric:
Press and starch the fabric for stiffness, then spray-mount it.
Use Mod Podge® and allow to dry.
4. For an added touch, run thread through the buttons, to give the appearance that they are sewn down.
5. Once the fabric is dry, and fully cured to board, glue the embellishments to the fabric. Allow to dry.
6. Put it all back together (without the glass) and hang.