1. Fold 8-1/2"x5-1/2" light blue cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Stamp just a note at the bottom of the card front.
3. Glue 3-1/4"x5-1/2" dark blue cardstock to the card front, 1/4" from the top.
4. Glue 3"x5-1/2" print cardstock to the card front.
5. Stamp 2 fresh blooms on vellum cardstock with Staz-on ink.
6. Cut out the flowers,
7. Curl the flower petals backward with a bone folder.
8. Glue to the card front by applying glue just in the middle of the flower.
9. Apply glue to the dots of the flowers and add the blue glitter.
10. Apply glue to the center of the flower and add the green glitter.