1. Cut the white cardstock sheet to 11"x11". Cut a print from the stack to 10-3/4"x10-3/4" and adhere it to the center of the white cardstock sheet.
2. Adhere the grouping above to the center of the black cardstock sheet.
3. Cut another print from the stack to 10-3/4"x2". Adhere this vertically to the center print in the layout, 2-1/2" in from the left side of the page
4. Cut a strip from the heart/wood post print measuring approximately 12"x3". Wrap a section of ribbon around the strip vertically, tying it off in the front. Adhere the strip to the page, 1" to the right of the strip in step 3. Cut two small pieces of ribbon and tie two additional knots onto the ribbon as shown.
5. Cut a 5"x6" square of purple cardstock. Mount this horizontally on the page, right edge flush with the white border created in step 1, the bottom 1-1/4" up from base of the page. Adhere the photo directly on top, centering between the top and bottom border.
6. Cut out desired words from prints in the stack. Adhere them just above the photo.