1. Trim patterned paper into 1/2" strips and adhere to canvas in chevron pattern using decoupage medium. Allow to dry.
2. Color using Stamper’s Big Brush pens around strip, using coordinating colors to match pattern paper. Blend with fingertip before ink dries on surface. Follow this same process to add black outline around each strip.
3. Draw white lines using Stamper’s Big White Pen.
4. Trim white cardstock into circle. Stamp sentiment using black Stamper’s Big Brush Pen.
5. Die cut flourish and adhere to back of circle. Adhere circle to canvas.